Friday, December 3, 2010

Sharing My Interest In Music

 I have been always interested in music and my most passion is with Bass Guitar.
Although I am a novice player, I really have a great passion in this kind of instrument.
People will say, "No Bass, No Groove" LOL.
To me, bass add some power to songs we're hearing or playing. It give the melody some extra energy. Yeah. Haha..My bass idol are Mark Peric, Victor Wooten, Mark King, Jeffry Hermanto and any great bass player in the world.
Someday, I would like to put my own bass lessons in this blog. So, stay in groove! Hahaha

4 comments:

  1. Novice player? i don't think so haha..you have such a great talent dude! Keep it up :)
    Btw, pls add chatbox on your blog so i can spam xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...hahahah...thanks anyway.
    err....im new to this blog..how to add chat box? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuba ko google cbox haha..complicated klau mo xplain d sini

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh...i've been to cbox site, and i don't understand anything!!! why have to pay??? haha

    ReplyDelete