Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011

2011
what does this number mean? Yup! You got it..it's almost new year and the year's number is 2011 (two thousand and eleven).


So, what is your determination for this new year 2011?
To me, it's time for me to find a job, save some money and plan for something big (don't worry, I'll tell later).
It is also a time for me to...............lose some weight!! uhh...in one year, I rise 10kg of fat on my body!! that's pretty much!!...but anyway, I'm happy with my current chubbiness..LOL.


Alright, that's it...Happy New Year 2011!!! May GOD BLESS YOU & ME!!!
My new year prayer:
"Thank You LORD JESUS for the past year I've been through. There are a lot of thing I discover as well I learnt and seen, and experience. Without YOU, I'd be nothing, everything will be wasteful. GOD, you made me who I am today, and I'll continue to worship YOU, LORD JESUS! Thank YOU for everything. GOD, I wish for good health through the new year. I wish for a good job. I wish for a time to ministry, especially in music. Let YOURS be done, JESUS. I also pray for my family; my dad, my mother, my sisters, my brother, my nephews, my cousins, my uncles, my aunties, my grandma, my grandpa so that they will always in good health. For those who are working, give them good wealth and success. Bless the children who are still studying, give them strength, great wisdom and successful in their future. Bless all my friends, forgive those who are guilty to me, as I forgive them all. I put everything into YOUR hands because I am strength less without YOUR help, LORD JESUS. Let YOUR will be done, and Let YOUR name be lifted up. Hosana! AMEN! "

No comments:

Post a Comment