Tuesday, April 26, 2011

People Hate Me


Naah..actually no people hate me (i think so lah).
but anyhow, that is my most fear - people hating me. I am so dying to wish that nobody will hate me.
WHY? Because I don't like being hated lah!!

When it comes to fashion, I just stay low. No fancy dress, shoes or accessories. Let people think I'm just a normal dude.

When it comes to car, ummm..it's still my dad's car so I can't fancy2* it..LOL..but I still like the standard rim, the tyre size, the seats, radio + speakers..so its fine for me already. If got some money, I might upgrade it a little bit (JUST A LITTLE BIT OKAY).

How about phone?? Naaahhhh...I'm using SAMSUNG phone which cost me only RM70. Fancy eh? Not lah..haha..but I hoping to use Blackberry or iPhone 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 someday - FOR WORK PURPOSE. NOT FOR SHOW OFF =).

I like cheap food, as well as a not-so-expensive-food. (YANG PENTING KENYANG).

Alright, what can I summary here ah..umm..there are some reasons why people tend to hate you/us :

1. you/we dress too much or too less
2. bad attitude, language manner
3. SOMBONG a.k.a big headed
4. you're/we're asking too much obvious questions
5. you're/we're not listening while people are talking to you/us.
6. bla..bla..bla..bla (too much "empty" stories which is not so fun to hear) - meaning you're/we're not charismatic enough.
7. PEOPLE JUST HATE YOU. I DON'KNOW WHY!!!




Aha..but what can we do? Just stay positive.
POSITIVE, Positive, pOsiTive.
Let them hate you, but don't hate them. Love them as you love yourself. Pray for them so God would turn them to a good person.








What's your reason to hate?
If it's VERY VERY STUPID then you'd better don't hate. OKAY? HEHEHEHEHE




Anyway...to be honest... 



















yeah..I really really really don't like to be in the crowd..I mean, being mixed with the crowd..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment