Friday, April 22, 2011

New Adventure Level FOR ME

Wow, I never expected that I will like the challenges I've faced in OBS (Outward Bound Sabah).

Alright, what is OBS exactly?
OBS is a synonym to Outward Bound School.

What so special about OSB?
The OBS certificate of course!

Wait, Certificate? Why??
OBS is an organization known in all over the world. That's why the certificate is very special. 

Really?. Wow!! What are your most memorable events during OBS?
During the course, we faced the Tree Climbing Challenge, Giant Ladder Challenge and Flying Fox Challenge. The challenge are made to makes us move forward as a team, and set yourself in brave position because the challenge are not ordinary as it seem in the photo. There are also the Leadership workshop and team building. These events are so memorable.


Would you like to upload some photos?
Sure!! =) Here you go...


Preparing for Flying Fox (17th April 2011)
Photos with Trainer, Evelyn & Tom + Certificate

Preparing the tent.
It's cooking time.

Giant Ladder Challenge.

Being the life line of my friend =)

Proud to befriend with TOM our trainer from England.

Yup, I thought it would be easy to just jump and fly.

AND I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment