Friday, April 22, 2011

"No mAtTeRs."

Hi. Hi again. Then I'll say, HI! again.

Okay, this suddenly came to my brain a few days ago and get stuck in my memory for a while now.
I put the "No Matters" title purposedly and I'll talk a little bit, no many-many, just a little about it.

So, what's up with the "No Matters"? I actually surfing the internet when this disturbing come to me. It was about no matter how good you do your task, or perform anything, you'll still got somebody to comment on you, annoy you or even dislikes you. I wonder, why?

Example from Youtube of how people react towards any uploaded video.

Well, by sudden I have these reasons :

1. People are different in many ways.
2. There are people who are hypocrites.
3. Some people thinks they can do way more better.
4. Some individuals thinks they feel cheated.
5. People are underestimating other people.

But then, I came into conclusion that NO MATTERS what people thinks of you, if you are noble on what you're doing then that negative thinking are no matters to you (but you might want to defend yourself sometimes). Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment