Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shoot 'em 3

Yes. You see the title, you know what it means. Haha
Alright, these pictures I've taken to experiment on the "Aperture" mode. Let's see what it does.

 (a)

 (b)

Can you see the difference? Yes! You're right.
Picture (a) has blur background than (b). I used large aperture on (a) and small aperture on (b).

(c)

 (d)
(c) & (d) also the same, but with some distance on the subject.
I learnt that :
- Large aperture means smaller f.number. - blurry background
- Small aperture means bigger f.number. - sharper background

Hehe..okay, that all about arperture. These pictures below I taken to waste my time.

 With Color Adjust + Macro

 (a)

 (b)
(a) & (b) = I used different mode to take both of these pictures.

 The DOJI..I capture it before 7 a.m.

 Just capturing around. Hehe

(a)

(b)
It takes me a bit longer to take these picture. I used the close-up mode but the camera can't detect the small wire with water droplets. A bit harder to capture though.

 

I just loved the macro function!! A bit harder to capture also because the fly is smaller than the wire. (The wire is used to hang the washed cloth..haha)



Some beautiful (I think) view at the back of the home (outside the fence, hee)

Until next time!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment