Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Time Losing Data

Uhh...(sigh)....uuhhhh.....(sigh again)....
This might be not the first time I lose my data, and of course not a very important data though. But a few days back, there goes my dumbest mistake involving the use of "Recovery" on my personal laptop.

At first, I did not thought of backing up my data because the recovery itself will do it for me..But after the recovery, I lost all my data in C drive.

In that partition are my recent files. Everything I've downloaded, saved documents are lost. Then I realized that, it's Vista..not Seven..SICK!! I totally forgotten that Vista does not keep the old data in other folder but Seven does. However, Vista do asked if I want to backup the data..Think that is my mistakes then..hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment