Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Choice, You Choose

So, at this very moment, I decided that my blog sub-title to be officially changed.

"My Choice, You Choose"

What my previous sub-title means :
'Almost everything I blog is rest upon my own opinion, experience and what I like to post.'

So, what does my new sub means?
'I blog everything I wanted, and I give you free tickets for reading it.'

Haha! It does not make any sense!..naahh..I just changed it. Feel like the old sub is too old for me. 
You know me, I don't like things that can be changed but left out without improvisation.

(What??)
Take it this way if you could not understand what I'm saying here;
I like to update things, I like to change things - Just the way I like it! Hahaha!! <- Good Laugh

So, I hope you like my new banner and background here!

God Bless, and Have A Nice Day!! =)



**Got to play music at the church this coming morning and here I am, I CAN'T SLEEP!**
Btw, that's my headphone and yes, that's me on the background. hihihi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment