Friday, June 28, 2013

God Is Good

"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future" - Jeremiah 29:11

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

I may not understand God's way in my life but I put my whole trust in HIM because I know that HIS will is better in my life than my will.

My future, I give it all to HIM. I truly believe that HE is my provider. My hope is all in HIM.

I have discussed some agenda with my Pastor back in March 2013 (I don't remember the date), it was about my calling. I asked my Pastor how to know that the calling is from God. Then he gave these tips:

1. Fast and pray so that I will be able to listen to HIS voice.
2. List down why I felt that calling.
3. Be sensitive on my surrounding happening.

I have sort out the item #2 which I found out quite surprising that even until today people I don't really know suddenly called me 'Pastor'..aha..maybe because I know how to p...r...e..a...c...h? I don't really know, but anyways I would be grateful if I have the talent! =))

I am still clinging to HIS will. Let YOURS be done in my life LORD, and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment